Code of Ethics
We have adopted a corporate Code of Ethics [PDF] administered by our Corporate Secretary. We believe our code of ethics is reasonably designed to deter wrongdoing and promote honest and ethical conduct, to provide full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in public reports, to comply with applicable laws, to ensure prompt internal reporting of code violations, and to provide accountability for adherence to the code. Our code of ethics provides written standards that are reasonably designed to deter wrongdoing and to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that are filed with, or submitted to, the Commission and in other public communications made by an issuer;
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations; and
- The prompt internal reporting of violations of the code to an appropriate person or persons identified in the code; and
- Accountability for adherence to the code.
We intend to disclose any waiver from a provision of our code of ethics that applies to any of our principal executive officer, principal financial officer, principal accounting officer or controller or persons performing similar functions that relates to any element of our code of ethics on our website.
The board of directors uses working committees with functional responsibility in the more complex recurring areas where disinterested oversight is required. Working committees of the board of directors include the Audit Committee Charter [PDF], Compensation Committee Charter [PDF] and the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee Charter [PDF], each of which operates under a charter that has been approved by the board of directors.
Corporate Governance Documents [PDF files]